Pages

STAR 80 DEL 12 DE MARZO DE 2016 (ESPECIAL ZYX vol.8)



Track List

Joe Yellow – Lover to lover
Heaven 42 feat. Mirko Hirsch – Strong to fly
Magic System dj – Angels
Priscilla – Save your love
Mirko Hirsch – The power of love
D.White feat Soulya – Is not the rain
Shy Rose – I cry for you
Vanello & Martin Blix – Vagabondo
Lost Legacy – Lycan
Topo & Roby – Under the ice
Mode One – I wanna feel you
Boris Zhivago – Love is a memory away
Den harrow – Overpower
Diamond Rain – Take my love
Romantic Avenue feat Quino – Drama
Max Covery – Bye bye baby
Heaven42 Feat. Synthya - Just tonight
Malcom & the Bad Girls – No heaven for the bad girls
Rocky m. - Fly with me to wonderland
Siberian Heat – Irresistible
Kristian Conde – It´a dream
Grant Miller – Red for love
Estimado – Here I am
Digitalo – Never say never
Modern Talking – Diamonds never made a lady
Peter Wilson – The game of love
The Crosslines – I can feel your body
Electro Potato – Disconight
Cyber Space – Future on Mars
Mode One – Secret of love


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS