Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 16 DE ABRIL DE 2016



Track List

Lou Sern - Swiss Boy
Monte Kristo - Lady Valentine
Patty Ryan - Stay With Me Tonight 
Arabesque - Ecstasy
Brian Ice - Talking To The Night
Bad Boys Blue - Come Back And Stay
Scotch - Take me up
Argentina - Baby Don't You Break my heart
Ken Laszlo - Don't Cry
Real Life - Send Me An Angel
Limahl - Never Ending Story 
Images - Love Emotion
Baby's Gang - Happy Song
Norma - Your body lies
Charlie Danone - You Ain't Got A Chance
Eartha Kitt - This is my Life 
Reeds - In Your Eyes
Mode One - Queen Of My Heart
Romantic Avenue feat Quino - Drama
Modern Talking - Just We Two
Mr Zivago - Russian Paradise
Radiorama - Desire
Patrol - Invisible
Maltese - Mama
Roger Meno- I Find The Way
Chaya - Russian Affair
Michael Prince - Dance your love away
Bobby O. - I´m so hot for you
Divine - Love Reaction
Fabian Nesti - Heigh Ho
Magic System Dj - Angels
David Lyme - Bambina
Mode One - Secret Of Love 




EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS