Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 25 DE JUNIO DE 2016


Track List

Lian Ross feat. Mode One – Game of Love
Monte Kristo – Lady Valentine
T. Spencer – Fashion
Viola Wills – Gonna get alone without you now
Samantha Gilles – Let me feel it
Lana Pilley – Pistol in my pocket
Charly Danone – You ain´t gota a chance
Danny Keith – Keep on music
Next – You are and illusion
Joy – Touch by touch
Radiorama – Fire
Dyva – I know
Mode One – Heaven is waiting
Cafe Society – Relight my fire
Shady – Get right next to you
Mel & Kim – Respectable
Pet Shop Boys – It´s a sin
Digitalo – Never say never
Lift Up – Diamonds never made a lady
Grant Miller – Colder than ice
Rocky M. - Fly with me to wonderland
Patty Ryan – Stay with me tonight
Magazine 60 – Rendez vous sur la costa del sol
Patrol – Invisible
Maltese - Mama
Roger Meno – I find the way
David Lyme – Bambina
Magic System Dj – Angels (produced by Star 80)
Lian Ross feat. Mode One – Game of Love


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS