Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 16 DE JULIO DE 2016


Track List

Alan Cook – Bad dreams
Baby´s Gang – Happy song
Lian Ross feat. Mode One – Game of love
Stravaganza – Hold me on your heart
David Lyme – Let´s go to Sitges
Italove – Heading for the sun
Norman – Let´s go to the beach
Miko Mission – Universal feeling
Daydream – In the night
Rofo – Beach love
Carlos Pérez – Poco a poco (J.Perrier 2014)
Alan Cook – Do you want to stay
Talking Eyes – In the sun
Silvester – Do you wanna fun
Paul Parker – don´t play with fire
Heat X Change – Thunder & Lightning
Nove – Ride my bike
O´Gar – New rider
Divine – I´m so beautiful
Mike Platinas & Javier Ussía - Mas Mix Que Nunca
Bad Boys Blue – Come back and stay
Lovables – It´s beautiful
Thomas Anders – Lunatic
Scotch – Take me up
Alan Cook – Running away
Brian Ice – Lost Tonight
Magic System Dj – Far away from me
Gazebo – I like Chopin
P.Lion – Happy children

Koto – Japanese war game

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS