Pages

Star 80 del 3 de marzo de 2018



Track List

Raffaele Fiume ‎– Emotion
Modern Talking - Just we two (Mona Lisa)
Den Harrow - Future Brain
Venus ‎– Hot Sun On Video
Bad Boys Blue ‎– Pretty Young Girl
Airplay - For Your Love
Chito - The Long Tomorrow
Marsha Raven - Catch Me (I'm Falling In Love)
Roxanne ‎– Charlene
Patty Ryan - You're My Love (My Life)
Shooting Party ‎– Safe In The Arms Of Love
Black Book ‎– You Must Change (Mistery Woman)
Rocky M. - Fly With Me To Wonderland
New Baccara - Fantasy Boy
Julian - Straight To My Heart
William King ‎– Robin Hood
Norman – Love Girl
Mister X - It's O.K.
C.C. Catch - Strangers By Night
Ric Fellini - Welcome to Rimini
Fresh - The Wolf
Total Toly - Oriental Acupuncture
My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
Franky - Have You Ever Heard Of Atlantis
Silent Circle ‎– I Am Your Believer
Alan Cook - Running Away
David Lyme – Bambina
Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top
Linda Jo Rizzo - Heartflash (Tonight)
Mike Platinas – MegaMiko
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS