Pages

Star 80 del 10 de noviembre de 2018



Track List

Stiloo – Miss You
Den Harrow - To Meet Me
Miko Mission – Around My Dream
K.B Caps- Do You Really Need Me
William King - Robin Hood
Cliff Turner - Moonlight Affair
Amadeus Liszt - Win The Race
Rudy & Co - Mama Radio
Jessica - Like A Burning Star
The Hurricanes - Only One Night
Facts & Fiction - Give Me The Night
Sophie - Broken Tale
Linda Jo Rizzo - Heartflash (Tonight)
Brian Ice - Night Girl
Riki Maltese – Warrior
Valerie Dore – Lancelot
Albert One – Secrets
Michael Bedford - Space Boys
Robert Bravo - Love Me Like I Do
Roxanne – Charlene
Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Hearbeat
Mozzart - Jasmin China Girl
Claudio Mingardi - Star (Medley With Starman)
Mark Adams - I Know Your Mind
Tozzo – Shankle
Secret Lovers - I See It In Your Eyes
Rocky M- Look In My Heart
Brian Martin - Sex Tonight
Silent Circle - I Am Your Believer
Koto – Visitors (alien mix)

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS