Pages

Star 80 del 12 de enero de 2019




Play List

Brian Ice - Inside My Lonely Nights
Sandra – Innocent Love
Sandy marton – People From Ibiza
Chito - The Long Tomorrow
Phil Grant – Hey Girl
Soulya ID - Only You And Me
Claudio Mingardi – Starman
Spatial Vox – Incanto D´amore
George Kranz - Din Daa Daa
Mark Ashley Feat System In Blue - Give A Little Sweet Love
C C Catch - Jump In My Car
Reeds – In Your Eyes (Soft version)
D.White - My Everything
Steve Clark - No more love
Italove - Heading for the Sun
Yazzo - Don't Go
Divine - I'm So Beautiful
Kristian Conde - The Spark
Atrium - Dr. Jekyll
Fred Ventura - International Language
Ken Laszlo - Glasses Man
Italobox (Energy Voice) - Call Me
Javier Ussía & Mike Platinas - Max Mix 1
Brand Image - Are You Loving
Vanello & Steven Kimber - S.O.S For Love
Savage – Twothousandnine
Patty Ryan - Youre My Love, Youre My Life
Samantha Fox – I Surrender
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS