Pages

Star 80 del 9 de febrero de 2019




Play List
R.Bais – Dial My Number
Koto – Dragon´s Legend
D.J. Rocca & Fred Ventura - Looking for Love
Tapps - My Forbidden Love
Peter Wilson - The Game of Love
Yoh Yo – Desire
My Mine  - Hipnotic Tango
Noa Noa - Harry 'O
Estimado- When We In Illusion
Martinelli-Voice (In The Night)
Klaus - My Emotion
Bonaventura – Fantasy
Nick Festati - Web Kills the Radio
Cafe Society - Some Body to Love
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
DJ.Funny - Superdisco 80,v.16
Brian Ice - Walking Away
Laserdance - Power Invasion
Digital Emotion - Full Control
Mozzart – Money
Lenroy – Do You
Fancy - Lady Of Ice
Brand Image - Movi'n Up
DiscoBonus – Can´t Let You Go
Modern Talking - Doctor For My Heart
Birizdo I Am - Maybe Baby
Peppermint - Light A Light
Dance Departament – Paradise
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS