Pages

Star 80 del 23 de marzo de 2019




Play List

Albert One – Secrets
Ken Laszlo - Don`t Cry
Ram Band - Silent Smiles
Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top
Public Passion - Flash In The Night
Gary Low - I Want You
Roni Griffith – Desire
Eddy Huntington - Love For Russia
Kano - Another Life
Stefano Pulga - Take Me Higher
Paul Parker - Without Your Love
Elvin- You Set My Heart On Fire
Silent Circle - I Am Your Believer
CC Catch - Strangers By Night
People Like Us - Midnight Lover
Bobby Orlando - She Has A Way
Fred Ventura - Its My Time
Raf Coney - I See You Later
Bizz Nizz - We´re Gonna Catch You
Fabian Nesti – Only The Brave
Atrium - Hey Tonight
Visage - Fade To Grey
Helen - I Love You 1989
S Express - Theme From S Express
Don Discomix 3
Blue System - Under My Skin 2018
Centron – Desire
Silver - Let Me Be Your Love
Danny Keith - Keep On Music
L´Affair - Secret Eyes
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS