Pages

Star 80 del 7 de marzo de 2020



Play List
Digital Game - Please Don't Go
Body Power – Nothing
My Mine - Cupid Girl
Diviacchi - Waiting For Heaven
Degan - Longing For Summertime
Brian & The Eden - Sonsy Girl
Venus - Hot Sun On Video
Kris Tallow - Emotions Game
Sisley Ferre - Give Me Your Love
Fantasy - He's Number One
Interface - Plastic Age
Tozzo – Shankle
Swan- Don´t talk about it
Brian Martin - Sex Tonight
Yvonne Kay - Rise Up (For My Love)
Roxanne – Charlene
Spagna - Easy Lady
Caesar - My Black Lady
Torrevado - Living In The Shuttle
A Split Second – Flesh
Peter Jacques Band - Drives Me Crazy
Bobby Orlando - Givin' Up
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
Sotf Cell - Tainted Love
Alyne - Over The Sky
Savage - I Love You
Lucia - Marinero
Fancy - Slice Me Nice
Temper - No Favors
Freez – I.O.U.
Mazinger Z (Japan & Spanish Version)

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS