Pages

Star 80 del 18 de abril de 2020



Play List

Atrium - Doctor Jekyll
Joe Yellow - Lover To Lover
Fred Ventura - It's My Time
Rofo - Beach Love
Den Harrow - Don't Break My Heart
Panther Rex - Goodbye My Love
F.R. David – Words
Body Power – Nothing
Gazebo ‎– Lunatic
Systems In Blue - There's No Heart
Italian Boys - Forever Lovers
Ofra Haza - Im Nin Alu
Reeds - In Your Eyes
Solid Strangers - Music In The Night
Modern Talking - Cheri, Cheri Lady
Robert Grace - A Dream (Dumio)
Michael Maltese - It Isn't Changed
One System - Life Is Very Short
Alan Cook - Bad Dreams
Cruisin' Gang – America
Michael Fortunati - Into The Night
Soif De La Vie - Goddess Of Love
Marc Fruttero - Dance My Life Away
Brand Image - Love In A Summer Night
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
Todd Terry Project – Weekend
Inner City - Big Fun
Ralphi Rosario - You Used To Hold Me
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Tozzo – Shankle
Mazinger Z (Japan Version)




EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS