Pages

Star 80 del 22 de mayo de 2021

Ross - Coming Up
Alan Cook - Do You Want To Stay
Soft Cell - Tainted Love
O.M.D - Enola Gay
Paul Rein - Lady O
Kristian Conde - Dolce Vita
Digital Emotion - Get Up
Eartha Kitt - This Is My Life
Blue Talking - Don't Wanna Talk Anymore
My Mine - Cupid Girl
Eurotix -A Memory
Julia Claire - A Summer Romance
C C  Catch - Soul Survivor
Silent Circle - Touch In The Night
Modern Talking - Doctor For My Heart
Scotch - Take Me Up
Iudy - The Island Of The Sun
Radiorama – Fire
Jessica - Like A Burning Star
Giani Durante - My Heart Is On Fire
Lisa - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
MOMENTO MEGAMIX
Azul y Negro - Me Estoy Volviendo Loco
Azul y Negro – Four Days, Four Nights
New Order - Blue Monday
Phaeax - Talk About
Atrium - Week-End
Yazzo - Situation
Taffy - Midnight Radio (I Love My Radio)
Mazinger Z

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS