Pages

Star 80 del 23 de octubre de 2021


TRACK LIST

501's - We Are Invincible

Alex Cundari & Brian Ice – Walkin'...(Zumbae)

Lee Young – Napoleon

Atlanta – Romantic Break

Jessica – Chinese Magic

The Fashion – Future Girl

Lisa – Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart

Azul Y Negro – The Night

Freeez - I.O.U.

Sly & Hunter – No More Vision

Dario Dell'Aere – Eagles In The Night

Swan – Don't Talk About It

Carlos Pérez - High Energy Forever

Mr. Me – I Go Down

Eddy Huntington - Up & Down

Synthgo Feat. Karel Sanders - Tell Me Why

Bank Of America – Shall I Go

Martinelli – Revolution

Miko Mission - Two For Love

Flexy Summer – Indio

Kinky Go – Gimme The Love

Mozzart – Jasmin China Girl

Chester - Hold The Line

Rofo – You've Got To Move It On

Sylvester – Don't Stop

Divine – You Think You're A Man

Fun Fun – Color My Love

De Niro - Italian Boy

Mazinger Z

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS