Pages

Star 80 del 13 de noviembre de 2021

Alan Barry - Come On
501´s - We Are Invincible
Danuta - Touch My Heart
Max Coveri - Bye Bye Baby
Argentina -  Baby, Don't You Break (My Heart)
Klaus - My Emotion
Den Harrow - A Taste Of Love
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
Stylo - Pretty Face
Michael Sembello – Maniac
Joy Peters -  Don't Lose Your Heart Tonight
Joy - Touch By Touch
Limalh -  The Never Ending Story   
Kool and the Gang  -  Fresh
Code 61 - Drop The Deal
Eighth Wonder - Im Not Scared
Invidia - Plaza De Toros
Rofo - Flashlight On A Disconight
Trans X - Living On Video
Tobias Bernstrup & Trans X - Videodrom Live Patrick Miller
Earth,Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
Brand Image - Love In A Summer Night
Scotch - Delirio Mind
Miko Mission - How Old Are You
R. Bais - Dial My Number
Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top
Grant Miller - (Find My) Tracks In The Snow
Mozzart - Devil's Rendez-Vous
Linda Jo Rizzo Feat. fancy - Stronger Together
Interface - Plastic Age
Karel Sanders & Dale B Dooney – Lonely Lover
Mazinger Z

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS