Pages

Star 80 del 18 de diciembre de 2021


Total Experience - Seven Days

Rudy & Co - Mama Radio

Camaro’s Gang - Ali Shuffle

Taylor Dane - Tell It To My Heart

CC Catch - Strangers By Night

Cosa Rosa - Toledo Girl

Valerie Dore - The Night

Hélicon - You See

Alan Cook - Bad Dreams

Capella - Get Out Of My Case

Yazoo - Don’t Go

Brian Ice - Walking Away

Magic System DJ - Beautiful Night

S Express - Theme From S Express

Hithouse - Jack To The Sound of The Underground

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam

501’s - We Are Invincible

Radiorama - Chance To Desire

Mr. Me - I Go Down

Mozzart - Money

Bad Boys Blue - You’re A Woman

Azul y Negro - Fuman Chu

William King - Robin Hood

Patty Ryan . You’re My Love, You’re My Life

Shannon - Give Me Tonight

Spagna - Call Me

Sophie - My World

Topo & Roby - Set On Fire

Alan Barry - Ring The Bell

Grant Miller - Find My Tracks In The Snow

Ocean Winds - Loving In The Snow

Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita (en catalán)

Mazinger Z


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS