Pages

Star 80 del 15 de enero de 2022

 

TRACK LIST

Den Harrow – Bad Boy


Valerie Dore - The Night


Albert One - Heart On Fire 


Two Girls - Another Boy In Town


Bad Boys Blue - Come Back And Stay


Visage - Fade To Grey


Yvonne Kay - Rise Up (For My Love)


Atrium - Doctor Jekyll


CC Catch - Cause You Are Young


Fancy – Bodyguard


Michael Bedford - More Than A Kiss


Reeds - Marines 


Joe Maran - Give Me A Break


Captain Hook - Cannibal Isle


Charlie Danone - You Ain't Got A Chance


Alan Cook - Bad Dreams 


Ric Fellini - Welcome To Rimini


Divine - You Think You're A Man (Remix)


Chris -  Two By Two


My Mine - Cupid Girl


Panther Rex - Goodbye My Love


O´Ryan - She's My Queen


Joy - Touch By Touch


Limalh -  The NeverEnding Story   


Kool and the Gang  -  Fresh


Fred Ventura - Leave Me Alone


Duke Lake - Do You


Gazebo - I Like Chopin


Plastic Mode - Mi Amor


Rocky M. - Disco Lady 

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS