Pages

Star 80 del 29 de abril de 2023 (edición 435 en Can10fm) ENTREVISTA A BACCARA


Tracklist

Baccara – Ye Sir, I Can Boogei

Earth Wind and Fire – September

Dale B. Dooney & Karel Sanders - Heart To Heart

Miko Mission – Around My Dream

Taylor Dane - Tell It To My Heart

Carlo Finazzi - Are You Loving

The Human League - Don't You Want Me

Fancy - Flames Of Love

Modern Talking - Save Me Don't Break Me

Scotch - Take Me Up

Bad Boys Blue - Come Back And Stay

 

ENTREVISTA A BACCARA

 

Blind Date - Your Heart Keeps Burning

Opus - Live Is Life

Real Life - Send Me An Angel

Linda Jo Rizzo - I've Got The Night

Coo Coo - Upside Down

Michael Fortunati - Into The Night

Azul & Negro - The Night

My Mine - Hipnotic Tango

Paul Rein - Lady O

Mazinger Z

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS