Pages

Star 80 del 15 de julio de 2023 (edición 446 en Can10fm)


Atrium - Weekend
Morgana - Ready For Love
Lou Sern - Swiss Boy
Brand Image - Love In A Summer Night
Shy Rose - You Are My Desire
Miko Mission - How Old Are You
Body Power - Nothing
Radiorama - Chance To Desire
Stargo - Capsicum
Stylove Feat. Karel Sanders - I Just Wanna
La Bionda - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Eugene - Living In Your Love
Joe Yellow - Take My Heart
Mike Mareen - Agent Of Liberty
Camaro’s Gang - Ali Shuffle
Capella - Helyon Halib
Cristina Sevilla - Angels (Cover)
Jessica - Like A Burning Star
Ken Laszlo - Everybody Is Dancing
Love Kills - I Want To Become
Anneclaire - I Want (Remix)
Les Lee San Francisco- Love Can’t Turn Around
Charlie Danone - You Ain’t Got A Chance
Sylvester - You Make ame Feel
Baccara - Don’t Let This Feeling Go Away
Les Mc Keown - Love’s Just A Breath Away
G.G. Near - Living In A Rom
Kelly Brown - Only You Can
Michael Bedford - Space Boys
Peter Wilson - The Game Of Love
Rashni - Baboushka
Invisible Limits - Golden Dreams
Gina T - Tokyo By Night
Mazinger Z

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS