Pages

ESCUCHA EL CUARTO PROGRAMA DEL AÑO



TRACK LIST

Bad Boys Blue - Come Back And Stay
Boys Next Door - Lady Of The Night 
Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top
Mirko Hirsch - Fire
CC Catch - Back Seat Of Your Cadillac
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Squash Gang - When I Close My Eyes
Closed - Crazy Love
Fred Ventura - The Years
Tom Hooker - Looking For Love
Den Harrow - To Meet Me
Daydream - In The Night
Divine - I'm so beautiful
Michael Prince - Dance Your Love Away
Lana Pellay - Pistol In My Pocket
Mike Hammer - Divine
Mark Farina - So Long
Kristian Conde - It's A Dream
P Lion - Happy Children
Brian Ice - Talking To The Night
Alan Ross - Valentino Mon Amour
Gipsy & Queen - Plaza del Sol
Public Passion - Flash In The Night
Stacy Q - Two Of Hearts
Nove - Ride My Bike
O'Gar - New Rider
The Midnight Shift - Stop me now
Mode One - Queen Of My Heart
Bad Boys Blue - You're a Woman
Norman - Candy
Stravaganza - Hold me on your heart
Cyber People - Doctor Faustus
Danny Keith - Keep on music
X-One - Wet Wet Wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS