Pages

ESCUCHA EL TERCER PROGRAMA DEL AÑO



TRACK LIST

Nena - 99 Red Balloons
Eighth Wonder- Cross My Heart
Norman - Lover Girl
Robert Camero - Love Games
Tommy - One Night
Kristian Conde - Forbbiden Game
Vartan - Never Forever For Love
Lian Ross - Say You'll Never
Silver Pozzoli - Love is the best
Divine - Hard Magic
Lenroy - Do you
Joe Maran - Give me a break
Joe Peters - One night in love
Den Harrow - To meet me
Eugene - Free your life
Mr Zivago - Little Russian
Bad Boys Blue - Kisses & Tears
Albert One - For your Love
Eartha Kitt - This is my life
Aids - Risen from the rank
Samantha Fox - I surrender
Robert Bravo - Love Me Like I Do
Lovables - I'ts Beautiful
Miko Mission - How Old Are You
Alphaville - Big in Japan
Gazebo - Love in your eyes
Lou Sern - Swiss Boy
Alex Molo - Look at Me
Aleph - Fly To Me
Fred Ventura - Heartbeat
Atrium - Midnight Dancer
X-One - Wet wet wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS