Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 8 DE NOVIEMBRE (9º PROGRAMA DE LA TEMPORADA)



TRACK LIST

Betty Miranda – Take me to the top
Taylor Dayne – Tell it to my heart
Coo Coo – You can set me free
Rick Layne – Heart to heart
My Mine – Hypnotic tango
Tom Hooker – Feeling okay
Gazebo – I like Chopin
Ryan Paris feat. Valerie Flore – Sensation of love
Kristian Conde – Voyage Voyage (2014)
Sisley Ferre – Give me your love
Silent Circle – Moonlight affair
Fabian Nesti – Heigh ho
Daydream – Baby,baby
Yazoo – Situation
Brand Image – Are you loving
Jimmy Mcfoy – Do you believe
Radiorama – ABCD
Fancy – Flames of love
TQ feat. Jhon Sauli – Leave it all behind
Dear or Alive – You spin me round
Ryan Dalmini – Golden World
The Twins – Ballet dancer
Kristian Conde – It´s a dream
Boys Netx Door – lady of the night
Savage – Only you
The Hurricanes – Only one night
Joy – Touch by touch
Samantha Fox – I surrender
Michael Bedford – More than a kiss
Lian Ross – Say you´ll never
Patty Ryan – Stay with me tonight

M@rgo feat. Mode One – My love in your heart

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS