Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 16 DE ENERO DE 2016



Track List

Blue System – My bed is too big
Radiorama – So I know
Lazarus – Wait
Reeds – In your eyes
David Bowie – Let´s Dance
Claudio Mingardi – Star
Plastic Mode – Mi amor
Italian Boys – Midnight girl
Charly Danone – Ed io ti trovero
Miko Mission – Let it be love
Max Mix 30 aniversario – Mike Platinas
Divine – I´m so beautiful
Mode One – Sometimes
Alan barry – Good vibrations
Danuta – Touch my heart
Baltimora – Tarzan boy
Talk Talk – It´s my life
Biceps – muñeco de ficción
Modern Talking – Cherry cherry lady
Topo & Roby – Set on fire
David Lyme – Bye bye mi amor
Fancy – Chinese eyes
C C Catch – You shot a hole in my soul
Atrium – Over and over
Den Harrow – A taste of love
The Twins – Face to face heart to heart
Yazoo – Situation
Valerie Dore – The Night
Clay Pedrini – New dream
Swan – don´t talk about it

Magic System dj - Angels

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS