Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 30 DE ENERO DE 2016



TRACK LIST

Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
Lee Marrow - Mr Fantasy
Company B – Fascinated
Bobby "O" - She Has A Way
Kristian Conde - Dolce Vita
Alan Cook -Bad Dreams
Fancy - Chinese Eyes
Mode One - Get The Chance
Laura Branigan - Self Control
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
O'Gar - Playback fantasy
Silent Circle - I'm your believer
Mel & Kim – Respectable
Charly Danone - You ain't got no chance
Cliff Turner - Moonlight affair
Patty Ryan: Stay with Me Tonight
Mozzart - Jasmin china girl
TQ Leave It All Behind feat John Sauli
Tatjana - Chica Cubana
Styloo - Pretty Face
Lee Young – Napoleon
Chriss - Sweet for my sweets
Alan Barry - Tell me the reason
Rofo - Rofo's Theme
Green Ice – Gigolo
Hazel Dean – Searching
Den Harrow - To Meet Me
Mode One - Secret Of Love
Albert One - For Your Love
Fresh - The Wolf


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS