Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 6 DE FEBRERO DE 2016





TRACK LIST

Pet Shop Boys – It´s a sin
Edward Huntington – Up & Down
Monte Kristo – The girl of Lucifer
No Name – Fashion
Blue System – Under my skin
Grant Miller – Red for love
M@rgo feat Kristian Conde – Disco come back
Stacy Q – Two of hearts
Creative Connection – Scratch my name
Facts & Fiction - Love game (feat.jerome)
Ryan Simons - The Night Is Yours IS Mine 
Mode One – Secret of love
The Fashion – Future Girl
Sylvester – Do you wanna funk
Tempers – No favors
Ken Laszlo – Hey hey guy
Thomas & Schubert – Little flower
David Lyme – Bambina
Scotch – Take me up
Fancy – Flames of love
Italove – We don´t care
G.G Near - Living In A Room
Magic System Dj – Angels (produced by Star 80)
Falco – Rock me Amadeus
Jules Tropicana – Come on
Albert One – Secrets
Beagle Music Ltd. - Daydream
Black Denim – You are the one
Do Piano – Again
Robert Bravo – Love me like I do

Mode One – Get the chance

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS