Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 20 DE FEBRERO DE 2016




Track List:

Silver Pozzoli – Around my dream
Michael Bedford – Space Boys
Savage – Only You
Mode One – Secret of love
Dave Merlin – Electric nights
Anita Ward – Ring my bell
Joe Smooth – Promise land
Off – Electrica salsa
Mata-Hari – Mata – Hari
Modern Talking – Cherry cherry lady
Sky Creackers - You Should Be Dancing
Creative Connection – Scratch my name
One System – Live is very short
Baby´s Gang – Challenger
Amandras – Another love
Nea! - Puppy love (Do you remember)
Fancy – Flames of love
Bad Boys Blue – You´re woman
Spagna – Call me
Daydream – In the night
Ken Laszlo – Tonight
Real Life – Send me an Angel
Soft Cell – Tainted love
New Order – Blue monday
Phaeax – Talk about
O.M.D – Enola Gay
Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax
Sandra – Maria Magdalena
Tauchen Prokopetz – Codo
Body Power – Nothing
Mode One – Ocean of love

Confettis – This is sound of C

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS