Pages

Star 80 del 1 de dciembre de 2018




TRACK LIST

Scotch - Delirio Mind
Fancy - Lady Of Ice
Valerie Dore - The Night
Amaya - I Never Said This Before
Ryan Paris ‎– I Wanna Love You Once Again
Sophie - Soft Time
Fred Ventura - Lost In Paris
Decadance - On And On
Nikita Fomin – Stranger
Swan - Don't Talk About It
Joe Yellow - Easy Lovers
Loopside - File Of Love
Bad Boys Blue - Lady In Black
Roy - Shooting Star
Lee Marrow – Sayonara
Gazebo – Masterpiece
Brian Ice - Lost Tonight
Magic System Dj – Angels
Silver Pozzoli - From You To Me
Richard Romeo ‎– Non Chalance
Mike Mareen - Don't Talk To The Snake
Chester - Hold The Line
C C Catch - I can lose my heart tonight
Dead or Alive – You Spin Me Round
Den Harrow - A Taste Of Love
Digital Emotion - Full Control
Patrol – Invisible
Eugene - Free Your Life
O'Ryan - She's My Queen
Babys Gang – Jamin
Koto – Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS