Pages

Star 80 del 8 de diciembre de 2018



Play List

Chris Luis - In The Heart Of The City
Den Harrow – Catch The Fox
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Lovables - It's Beautiful
Savage - I'm Losing You
Rick Astley - Together Forever
Next - You're An Illusion
Brand Image - Movin' Up
Reeds - In Your Eyes
Duke Lake-Do You
Raf - Self Control
Boytronic- Don't let me down
Rofo - You 've Got To Move It On
Facts & Fiction - Love Game
Luca Coveri - Do It Again
Robert Grace - A Dream (Dumio)
Mark McDean - Italian Girl
Shy Rose - I Cry For You
Lift Up - Diamonds Never Made A Lady
Scotch – Mirage
Grant Miller - (Find My) Tracks In The Snow
My Mine - Cupid Girl
Patrol – Invisible
Riki Maltese – Mama
Roger Meno – I Find The Way
David Lyme - Bye Bye Mi Amor
My Mine - Cupid Girl
Dyva - I Know
Paul Sharada - Dancing All The Night
Joe Yellow - I'm Your Lover
Airplay - For Your Love
Italove – At The Disco
Koto – Visitors (alien mix)

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS