Pages

Star 80 del 23 de mayo de 2020




Track List

Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
Primero - Oh Que Calor
Samantha Gilles - Let Me Feel It
C.C. Catch - Jump In My Car
Mr. Black – Monnalisa
Brand Image - Love In A Summer Night
Divine - I'm So Beautiful
Latin Lover - Casanova Action
Diamond Rain - Take My Love
Lilac - Jump To The Music
Joy Peters - One Night In Love
Miko Mission - Universal Feeling
Webo - Shaking Lovers
Scotch - Loving Is Easy
Alan Cook - Running Away
Cleo - Go Go Dynamo
Angie St. Philip - Light Up My Heart
Bank Of America - Shall I Go
Ram Band - Silent Smiles
Brian & The Eden ‎– Sonsy Girl
Ocean Winds – Loving In The Snow
Gazuzu - Go Go Gorilla
Vicio Latino Qué Me Pasa, Qué Me Pasa
Fabian Nesti - Heigh Ho
Reeds - In Your Eyes (Soft Version)
Radiorama – Fire
Phil Grant - Hey Girl
Maltese – Mama
Sylvie Sanders - I Know, I Know
Tommy - One Night
Wish Key - Orient Express
Mazinger Z


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS