Pages

Star 80 del 9 de mayo de 2020



Track List

Kraftwerk - Tour de France
Imagination - Just An Illusion
Eartha Kitt - Where Is My Man
INXS - Original Sin
Kim Fields - He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Koto - Dragon's Legend
Ken Laszlo, Fred Ventura & TQ - In The Night
Alan Barry - Come On
Red Flag - If I Ever
Fancy - Chinese Eyes
Mike Mareen - Don't Talk To The Snake
Reale Accademia - She's Mine
O'Gar - New Rider
DJ Funny - Superdisco 80 vol. 30
Rheingold - Dreiklangs-Dimensionen
Modern Talking - Just We Two
Bad Boys Blue - A World Without You >Michelle<
Felli - Diamond In The Night
Azul Y Negro - The Night
Max-Him - Lady Fantasy
Danuta - Touch My Heart
C.C. Catch - I Can Lose My Heart Tonight
Electric Theatre - Summertime Hot Nights Fever
Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First, You're My Last
B.B. & Q. Band* - On The Beat
Eddy Huntington - Up & Down
Squash Gang - When I Close My Eyes
Brand Image ‎– Brand Image 2009
Rofo - You've Got To Move It On
Moya 81 - Personal Connection
Vam Cyborg - El Valle De Los Dioses
Mazinger Z


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS