Pages

Star 80 del 12 de febrero de 2022

Play List

Albert One – Secrets

Ken Laszlo - Don`t Cry

Ram Band - Silent Smiles

Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top

Public Passion - Flash In The Night

Gary Low - I Want You

Roni Griffith – Desire

Eddy Huntington - Love For Russia

Kano - Another Life

Stefano Pulga - Take Me Higher

Paul Parker - Without Your Love

Elvin- You Set My Heart On Fire

Silent Circle - I Am Your Believer

CC Catch - Strangers By Night

People Like Us - Midnight Lover

Bobby Orlando - She Has A Way

Fred Ventura - Its My Time

Raf Coney - I See You Later

Bizz Nizz - We´re Gonna Catch You

Fabian Nesti – Only The Brave

Atrium - Hey Tonight

Visage - Fade To Grey

Helen - I Love You 1989

S Express - Theme From S Express

Don Discomix 3

Blue System - Under My Skin 2018

Centron – Desire

Silver - Let Me Be Your Love

Danny Keith - Keep On Music

L´Affair - Secret Eyes

Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS