Pages

Star 80 del 26 de febrero de 2022


Sylvester - Do You Wanna Funk

Evelyn Thomas - High Energy

Haircut 100 - Love Plus One

Azul & Negro - The Night

Earth Wind & Fire - Let's Groove

Imagination - Just An Illusion

Temper - No Favors

Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

Men Without Hats - Safety Dance

Tauchen Prokopetz – Codo

ABC - The Look Of Love

Shannon - Let The Music Play

James D. - Skyhawk Hunter

Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax

Easure - Sometimes

Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart

Katrina & The Waves - Walking on Sunshine

Nena - 99 Red Balloons

Dollar - O L'Amour

No Name – Fashion

Freeez – I.O.U.

Phaeax - Talk About

Information Society – Running

Hugh Bullen - Night Girl

AlimkhanOV - A Crazy Summer Nights

C.C.C.P – American-Soviets

Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy

Phil Grant - Hey Girl

Lime Babe - We're Gonna Love Tonight

Rick Layne - Heart To Heart

Magic System Dj – Heaven

Viola Wills - Gonna Get Along Without You Now

Eight Wonder - Cross My Heart

Dale B Dooney & Karel Sanders - Be My Queen Of Love

Eartha Kitt - Where Is My Man

Indep – Last Night A Dj Save My Life

Mazinger Z


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS