Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 6 DE ABRIL DE 2013

TRACK LIST

Mauro – Buona sera (ciao ciao)
Fabian Nesti – Heigh Ho
Daydream – In the night
Lou Sern – Swiss boy
Lian Ross – Say You´ll never
Fred Ventura – The years
The Twins – Not the loving kind
Rofo – I want you
Radiorama – Baciami
Rocky M. - fly with me to wonderland
Tracy Spencer – Run to me
Kylie Minogue – Got to be certain
Sophie – My world
Joe Yellow – Wild boy
Topo & Roby – Under the ice
Squash Gang – Moving your hips
Squash Gang – When I close my eyes
Ryan Paris – I wanna love you once again
Joy Peters – Don´t loose your heart tonight
Mike Mareen – Lady ecstasy
Koto – Visitors
Fun Fun – Happy station
Malcolm J. Hill – Take a chance
Radiorama – Fire
Betty Miranda – Take me to the top
Grant Miller – Colder than ice
David Lyme – Bambina
Latin Lover – Casanova action
Paul Lekakis – Bom Bom Bom
Eddy Huntington – Physical attraction
X One – Wet wet wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS