Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 20 DE ABRIL DE 2013
Track list

Kool & the Gang – Fresh
Modern Talking – Just we two (Monalisa)
Bad Bo ys Blue – Hungry for love
Claudio Mingardi – Star
Alan Ross – The last wall
Brand Image – Moving up
Radiorama – Chance to desire
Coo Coo – You can set me free
Alan Cook – Bad dreams
Mode One – Heaven is waiting
Riki Maltese – Warrior
Closed – Living in your eyes
Milou – Sentimental lover
Real Life – Send me and Angel
Mike Mareen – Don´t talk to the snake
Max Him – Melanie
Silver Pozzoli – Pretty baby
Brian Ice – Tokyo
Kristian Conde – Dolce vita
Ken Laszlo – Tonight
Monte Kristo – The girl of lucifer
Vam Cyborg – El Valle de los dioses
Aleph – Fly to me
Carrara – S.O.S Bandido
Scotch – Take me up
Earth, Wind & Fire – Let´s groove
Life – All played out
Squash Gang – Tell me why
Lenroy – Do you
Atrium – Midnight dancer
Savage – I´m loosing you

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS