Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 27 DE ABRIL DE 2013

Track list

Brando – Rainy day
Silent Circle – Stop the rain in the night
Bad Boys Blue – I wanna hear your heartbeat
Mode One – Sometimes
Airplay – For your love
Eartha Kitt – This is my life
Ivan – Fotonovela
Rocky M. - Look in my heart
Squash Gang – When I close my eyes
Scotch – Mirage
Ryan Paris – Parisienne girl
Ursula – Young people
Charly Danone – You ain´t got a chance
Latin Lover – Dr. Love
Divine – I´m so beautiful
C.C Catch – I can lose my heart tonight
Joy Peters – Asian heart
Grant Miller – Red for love
Bruce & Bongo – Geil
Savage – Don´t cry tonight
Fancy – Flames of love
The Hurricanes – Only one night
K.B Caps – Julia
Kelly Brown – Only you can
Raf – Self control
Lenroy – Do you
Alan Cook – Resiste amor
Eddy Huntington – Physical atracttion
Patty Ryan – Stay with me tonight
Thomas & Schubert – Little flower
Radiorama – Fire
Den Harrow – Bad boy

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS