Pages

STAR 80 DEL 10 DE ENERO DE 2015 CON ENTREVISTA A LENROY Y TONY COSTA




Track list

Lenroy - Ciao Ciao Gigolo
Sabrina - Boys
Cristina Manzano - Stay With Me
Fenix - Talk About
Vam Cyborg - El Valle De Los Dioses
Mode One - Take My Heart
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Samantha Fox - I Surrender
Cliff Turner - Moonlight affair
Robert Bravo - Love Me Like I Do
Savage - Don't Cry Tonight
Sandra - In The Heat Of The Night
Lenroy - Do you
Michael Bedford - More than a kiss
Atrium - Doctor Jekyll
Avenue - The Story Of Love
Bad Boys Blue - Pretty Young Girl
Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First, You're My Last
O'Gar - Playback Fantasy
Entrevista a Lenroy
Talking Eyes - Heaven and Hell
Radiorama - Desire
Priscila - Save Your Love
Fun Fun - Happy Station
Alphavile - Sound Like A Melody



EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS