Pages

STAR 80 DEL 17 DE ENERO DE 2015 (3º DEL AÑO)



TRACK LIST 

Mike Hammer – Divine
Stargo – Capsicum
Ray – I´m not a dreamer
My Mine – Hipnotic Tango
Inner City – Big Fun
Blue System – History
Mozzart – Jasmin china girl
Aleph – Fly to me
Mark Adams – I know your mind
Fred Ventura – Wind of change
Lenroy – Give me a night
Ken Laszlo – Hey Hey guy
Eurythmics – Sweet dreams
Spagna – Call me
Soft Cell – tainted love
Mode One – Take My heart
Fancy – Flames of love
Styloo – Pretty face
Den Harrow – A taste of love
Cristina Manzano – Stay with me
Cyber People – Void Vision
Joe Yellow – I´m your lover
Albert One – For your love
Silver Pozzoli – From you to me
Koto – Jabdah
Más Mix que Nunca!!
P.Lion – Happy Children
Taylor Dayne – Tell it to my heart
Argentina – Baby don´t you break my heart
Tracy Spencer – Run to me
Ryan Paris – Sensation of love

M@rgo & Mode One – My love in your heart

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS