Pages

STAR 80 DEL 31 DE ENERO DE 2015


TRACK LIST

Abc – The Look Of Love
Yazoo – Nobody´S Diary
Dhuo – Walkin
Miko Mission – Universal Feeling (2014)
A-Ha – The Sun Always Shines On Tv
Tino Casal – Embrujada
Carlos Pérez – Poco A Poco (REMIX 2014)
Trans X – Message On The Radio
Tom Hooker – Feeling Okay
Silver Pozzoli – Around My Dream
Inner City – Big Fun
Paul Parker – Don´T Play With Fire
Alan Cook – Do You Want To Stay
Bad Boys Blue – You´Re A Woman
Reeds – The Game
Alaska Y Dinarama – Cómo Pudiste Hacerme Esto A Mi
Temper – No Favors
Claudio Mingardi – Star
Facts & Fiction – Give Me The Night
Blind Date – Your heart keeps burning
Ryan Paris – Yo quiero amarte una vez más
Danny Keith – Keep on music
Closed – Living in your eyes
Stravaganza – Hold me on your heart
Mike Mareen – Love spy
Alan Ross – The last wall
Taylor Dayne – Tell it to my heart
Coo Coo – You can set me free
Rick Layne – Heart to heart
My Mine – Hypnotic tango
M@Rgo Feat Mode One – My Love In Your Heart


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS